The Whole30® Program Another diet craze? Or a safe nutritional program with a 95% success rate?
By Peter Maldonado, Jan 15 2016
What if you made the decision to stop eating the way you normally eat for the next 30 days, knowing that it could put an end to your unhealthy relationship with food for the rest of your life? What if you simply followed a nutritional program that has already helped tens of thousands of people achieve these incredible results:
- Losing excess weight
- Ending food cravings
- Eating delicious, healthy foods
- Halting rollercoaster dieting
- Eliminating chronic diseases and allergies
- Stopping years—even decades—of chronic pain
- Lifting lethargy and depression
- Feeling and look younger than you have in years
- Enjoying amazing energy and vitality
…All without counting calories!
What if you could do all of this for FREE—without having to pay membership or meeting fees, without counting calories, without being forced to eat pre-packaged meals every day? Would it be worth 30 days of your life to try it?
The Beginning of Whole30®
The revolutionary Whole30® program was introduced in 2009, and it quickly took off. Since then, 95%--that’s right—95% of program participants have called it “life changing.” It’s a remarkable accomplishment especially since the big weight loss organizations with even bigger advertising budgets have success rates in the single digits.
Whole30® founders Melissa Hartwig and Dallas Hartwig challenge you to push the re-set button on your current eating habits for 30 days and watch the amazing changes unfold.
Whole30® Program Basics
For 30 days, you will follow the important rules of the Whole30® nutrition program. No calorie counting is required:
Whole30® Approved Foods
- Tons of vegetables
- Some fruits
- Good fats from fruits, oils, nuts and seeds
- Foods with very few ingredients (that you can pronounce)
- Foods with no ingredients (totally natural and unprocessed)
Whole30® NOT-approved Foods
These types of food are off the table because they are connected to inflammation, painful chronic disorders and diseases, allergies, weight gain, mental and physical discomforts, and many more problems too numerous to list here. Avoid these foods for 30 days and watch what happens!
- Real or artificial sugars – none of them. Check labels for sugars on everything even when you can’t imagine why sugars would be in the product.
- Grains – none of them. Read labels on packaged products.
- Legumes – includes beans of all kinds, peas, chickpeas, lentils, peanuts, and all forms of soy products
- Dairy – includes cow, goat, of sheep’s milk products
- Carrageenan, MSG, or sulfites – If you find one of these substances on a processed food or beverage label, don’t buy it. If you already have it, don’t consume it.
- Do not try to re-create baked goods, junk foods, or treats* with “Whole30 approved” ingredients. It will undermine everything else you do during your 30-day program.
Visit Whole30® Plan for more detailed program information and how to get started.
Whole30® Approved Snacks
Chomps Natural Beef Snack Sticks are one of the Whole30® Approved snacks that help you stay on your program when you’re on the go or in an emergency situation. Chomps are a juicy and delicious alternative to those familiar, unhealthy, beef jerky brands. Each snack stick is packed with nine grams of protein and made from 100% grass-fed non-GMO New Zealand Angus beef, farm-fresh ingredients, and natural celery juice (natural preservative). Chomps are gluten-free, soy-free, hormone-free, antibiotic-free, dairy-free, and MSG-free. Chomps is proud to be selected as a Whole30® Approved Snack!
Order Chomps natural beef snack sticks online in three juicy flavors—Original, Crankin’ Cran, and Jalapeno. Chomps is Whole30 approved and paleo-diet friendly. Enjoy your protein boost the healthy, tasty way!